Crystal clear tempered glass ID Glass from Ringke perfectly reflects the displayed colors and does not affect the touch sensitivity.
Made of processed and strengthened tempered glass with a thickness of 0.3mm. The high degree of hardness (9H) makes ID Glass scratch-resistant even in contact with sharp objects (knife or keys).
The glass is covered with a special oleophobic coating, which minimizes the aspect of leaving fingerprints or other impurities on the glass surface.
ID Glass is dedicated in particular to protect the screen from scratches as well as bumps resulting from an unexpected fall of the phone.
When breaking glass, it dissipates the impact energy, leaving the screen of the device in its entirety.
Installation of the product is extremely easy and accessible to every user.
* Glass has the widest possible Case Friendly punch, which means it will be compatible with most housings on the market and with any Ringke housing.
** Due to the various milling of the edges of the displays, after installing the protective film / glass on the screen, a delicate air halo may form around the screen. This is a natural situation and depends on the screen itself.
1) Begin installation in the bathroom right after bathing - the steam will absorb all the dust from the atmosphere and it will not interfere with the installation.
2) Thoroughly clean and degrease the screen surface, then use a dry cloth to polish it to shine.
3) Install the coating as evenly as possible - you can position it using two sheets of tape, sticking them to the side of the device.
4) Get rid of air bubbles by firmly pressing the whole thing with circular movements for several dozen seconds. Do this so that the adhesive layer adheres to the screen as much as possible.
Packed in the original packaging
Cut to the flat part of the display
2.5D milled edges nice to touch
Extra oleophobic layer
It does not affect the functionality of the touch
Dimensions: 128 x 61 mm
1 x Ringke ID Glass
1 x Installation Kit