Father’s Day is right around the corner, and undoubtedly our old man is in the toughest category when it comes to purchasing the perfect gift. Today we offer you the perfect 8 items available to purchase with free UK delivery for all the hard working dads out there, no matter their age, general preferences or your price budget, we have something for everyone.
1. MIPOW Playbulb – Changing lightbulbs can be a painstaking monotonous task for all the fathers out there. The MIPOW Playbulb will make that habit much more enjoyable. Give them the option to brighten up any room and any day with this highly sophisticated Bluetooth ready LED colour changing lightbulb. For the tech savvy dads who want to turn work into play via their smartphones with a free downloadable app to suport this neat gadget.
Priced at £39.99 - Buy the MIPOW Playbulb here >>>
2. Olixar 3 in 1 Universal Camera Clip – Everyone can relate to the awkward family situation where dad gets out his fancy camera at any given moment and takes endless embarrassing photos which will last for generations. This Father’s Day you can enhance his camera taking skills with this useful 3 in 1 camera clip from Olixar. Simply attach the product to your smartphone or tablet device and enhance every single photo opportunity. With added quality also comes the option of three lense choices of wide angle, fisheye or macro to capture the perfect moment. For the snap happy dads who have a passion for photography.
Priced at £9.99 - Buy the Olixar 3 in 1 here >>>
3. Dash Crab Universal Car Holder – Possibly the most widespread product which would appeal to the majority of dads out there is the fantastic universal car holder designed by the Dash Crab team. Similar to the suction cups with satellite navigation devices, this universal car holder turns any smartphone into a fully-fledged personal map mounted onto any surface. For the dads who don’t have a satellite navigation system or prefer the maps option on their smartphone. Drive in style with this handsfree friendly gadget that won't come unstuck.
Priced at £19.99 - Buy the Dash Crab here >>>
4. Monster Beats By Dre Earphones – Ever had dad try and dust out his old records to relieve the good old days on full volume in the house? Keep him entertained and quiet this Father’s Day with these high quality Beats earphones. Enhance all the classics with these boom blasting top of the range in ear speakers and maybe show him some of the recent chart hits of your own over some music bonding. Please note, earphones will not prevent dad from still dancing around the house reliving his youth.
Priced at £34.99 - Buy the Beats By Dre here >>>
5. Peapod Business 3 in 1 Ballpoint Pen – The old classic reliable gift, along with a pair of socks and a book of course. You can’t go wrong with a high quality ballpoint pen. This special product however has a trick up its sleeve. A multi-functional gadget that is also a flashlight and sensitive stylus pen which works on all tablet and smartphone devices, built into each end of the pen. Wow dad this Father's Day with this everyday item with integrated gadgets. May cause dad to believe he is James Bond.
Priced at £9.99 - Buy the Peapod 3 in 1 pen here >>>
6. Moga Rebel Bluetooth Gaming Controller – The perfect gift for all the gaming dads out there. Simply attach this clever gadget to any iPhone or iPad and your old man can perfect his games and beat that all important high score with ease using this powerful gaming gadget. No longer will there be cursive screams when his thumb slips on the sensitive touch screen when facing the boss in the final battle. After all, big kids love their games too.
Priced at £59.95 - Buy the Moga Rebel controller here >>>
7. Olixar Selfie Smart Pole – A chance for dad to not only capture every single treasured and precious moment, but to also get in on the action too. Gone are the days of the awkward stretched out arm pose or asking a nervous looking stranger to take a family photo to only get the camera or phone back and have an idyllic shot of the floor, someone’s shoes or the obligatory thumb covering a loved one’s face. Compatible with Android ready phones and the iPhone collection.
Priced at £24.99 - Buy the Olixar Selfie Smart Pole here >>>
8. Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch – Finally, if dad has certainly been a very good boy this year, or a few of you fancy chipping in together then why not splash out on our bestselling extravagant Smartwatch and upgrade his timepiece. Not only is the Moto 360 a beautifully crafted watch, it is also Android ready so you can control aspects of your Android smartphone directly from the watch. For the tech savvy dads who really deserve a treat this Father's Day.
Priced at £199.99 - Buy the Moto 360 here >>>
This is our dad friendly countdown of the top products available this Father’s Day. Don’t see anything that catches your eye? Then simply browse the rest of our online store and I’m sure we will have something tailored to your needs. Make sure dad has the perfect day this year.
Shop the entire GadgetWear range here >>>